Candy Crush Saga Level 7353 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7353 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7353 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level.
To begin with you don't have much choice, you need to clear the waffles down the middle of the board. Once the rainbows begin to clear the board will be more open and moves will get easier. However you will be getting quite low on moves by the time you get to the outer columns of the board. It isn't enough to clear the blockers, you also need to clear the candy curls down the side of the rainbow ends. Wrapped candies are always best for this job so make these as much as possible. Any combo will help but stripes alone won't do enough damage.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

9 comments:

cvbcb said...

Shocked that there are no other comments. This board is very tough. Don’t waste opening boosters. You will need Lucky Board! Pfl!

Taytay5 said...

Too much to do with so little moves.

Tou52 said...

Only a lucky board will do.

Posting for luck

Broomie said...

I started with full boosters and got the lucky board on 1st try..I'm just hear to say I don't think we need CC messing with our eyes with the rainbow trails..we all know you have to clear everything so why bother with those awful trails..not necessary and very hard on the eyes

JP said...

Don’t get anywhere near close.
Please....I need a lucky board!!!

Olive said...

Posting for luck,Please!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.
Surprise at how few comments there are.