Candy Crush Saga Level 7370 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7370 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7370 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, rainbow twists and cherries to complete the level.
Work your way down the board and look for chances to make wrapped candies as these are the best candies for clearing the rainbow twists and the licorice. You don't need to grow the popcorns as the cherries will drop out diagonally, but the colourbombs from the popcorns can be useful if switched with a wrap.
Video by Skillgaming.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Done thru 7370, got jackpot on daily spin today too! Good luck to all, til Wednesday...

NeverPaid said...

I'm done too, but only thanks to winning my Space Race again - the boosters from that carry you through King's most sadistic levels. If like me you're unwilling to add to their $billions of profits, you need that bonus.
Do your utmost to win your Space Race, even if it means scrolling down to #1000 and blasting it a few times to collect what you need!
And I still don't understand why, unlike Sunny, I no longer get the chance to watch adverts for boosters. Is it because we're in different countries?

#PersevereDon'tPay

Sunny in Buffalo said...

While I can't explain the differences, these are all the ways I have built up a nice stash of boosters: 1. chocolate box 2. sweet cinema (new) 3. daily booster wheel 4. daily treat calendar 5. fantastic 5 6. space race 7. air delivery balloon 8. videos (adverts) 9. build-a-bot, maybe it's the platform, I'm in the US, good luck!

Twins mom said...

Must be nice to have all those extra options available!
Seems the playing field should be equal for all.....just saying!!!

cvbcb said...

Posting for luck and 3 gold bars!

JT said...

Not classified as hard anymore. I'm in the US and have never seen the chocolate box, sweet cinema, air delivery balloon and haven't seen the video ads in years. Must be nice to have those opportunities! I also have never paid a cent on this game, either. Good luck all!

Venkat said...

Posting for luck. Very tough one..

Milla said...

Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Carrie722 said...

Not classified as hard anymore but it’s still hard. Who comes up with this crap?

Unknown said...

Looks like another BS Wait for a Lucky Board level. Szve hour mo ey folks, don't buy boosters or extra moves. You will beat it eventually. It may take z few days but you will beat it.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Haha step right up. play again in 452,000 hours. I'll hold my breath. Post for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Shirley Ragland said...

I need the help of a magician to beat this board!! 😩 Please Help Me 😫 🙏 😢