Candy Crush Saga Level 7375 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7375 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7375 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. You need to open up the left side of the board, especially the top part fairly quickly so that the candies can drop. Use a colourbomb combo if you can to clear the marmalade before too much gets covered by crystals.
Once the marmalade is cleared the crystals are not too much of a problem as you can still move the candies from under them. Work on clearing the waffles at the same time as destroying the spawners, both of these are stopping you from collecting the rainbows, although the spawners are not in the way they do make moves harder. The spawners will also clear some waffles when they explode.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


8 comments:

Mawaja said...

Not even labeled hard and I’ve been stuck for days!! Lucky board please.

عةيش said...

Impossipple

Gio said...

Every time I pass one of these last levels I think: "Kings cannot invent a more impossible one..." and then I realize that the Kings thieves are building others which are really, like this one, totally nonsense. Impossible without buying a lot of extra moves which is the only target of these thieves. Of course I have never paid and I'll never pay, and I know that if I play this level for days, after 500 or more try I'll get the lucky board to go ahead. But now my patience has reached its extreme level and I've decided to quit. If kings thieves have decided to transform CC from a nice game to a machine to steal money from idiot players it's not my problem. Fun has totally gone and i find it is ridiculous to play the same level for days and for what? There are a lot of other free nice games, if I want... goodbye!

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Help please!

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Unknown said...

Post for luck