Candy Crush Saga Level 7385 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7285 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7385 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries are in the columns each side of the board and will drop down to the exits as soon as the rainbow twists and blockers are cleared.
Use stripes and stripe combos to clear the rainbow twists and blockers. Once the cherries are collected you will need to clear the jelly that is down the outer columns. The jelly in the middle section of the board should be fairly well cleared by the time you have collected the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Some difficult levels in this episode although doable if you keep the bot. Good luck everyone 🍀

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Agreed, I too was able to build full "bot", slowing down to get remaining "stickers", good luck on the next 2 episodes everyone!

Pati said...

S I close then lost bot 😕 why is king punishing us loyal players by removing whole bot after 1 fail? Come on king give me a break pleasel

Pati said...

Throw me a bone King, please

Sharda said...

Help

Fred said...

Hello Cc
Only 4 comments ?
Do not understand
This level is very hard for me
So ask again a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks Cc

Carrie722 said...

Another challenging level. PFL

Stuck said...

This one is more difficult that the nightmare one previous. What the ?????

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tina said...

Posting for luck