Candy Crush Saga Level 7391 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7391 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7391 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries drop onto the board one at a time and you need to collect them as they may not drop out of the exits on their own.
First work your way down the board and collect the keys from the dispensers in the middle of the board, the keys unlock the exits so need to be unlocked as soon as possible. As you are collecting the keys you should be making combos to clear the blockers and jelly. There are only three exits so you need to ensure the cherries drop out of one of them instead of moving past on the conveyor.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


30 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

mue said...

il faut de la chance !

Deedee1 said...

The keys don't seem to drop in enough time... posting for luck

Graham the nomad said...

Feck me....collect the keys from the dispensers .... impossible! I cleared the candies below the dispensers numerous times andin the game, and no keys dropped.....

Pati said...

Got all except 1 on
1st try. Take time and look for good moves. Being kind to king doesn't hurt

Suesue said...

NEEDING A 🍀LUCKY🍀 BOARD PLZ💚

Onion said...

Only 6 comments .. really? I’m thinking I could only beat this level if I had at least 5 switch hands which I don’t. Lucky board is my only hope. Help please.

Onion said...

You sent me the help right away! Thank you. I love this site. Every players should come here and post.

Unknown said...

I've had many attempts where only one key fell down even when I was only concentrating on the space under the key drop area.

Unknown said...

Same here

Chris said...

Can't get enough of the keys to drop and when the final one finally decides to show up, I have 3 or 4 moves left. Guess I just have to wait until king decides I can pass. Posting for luck

Melanie said...

No time for fruit to drop once keys are collected. Posting for luck

Cathy said...

Need help again

A Sailor said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Carrie722 said...

Tough level. PFL

Cher said...

I need a board like in the video thank you .

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I do struggle with waffles . . .

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Frustrating having to wait a long time to get the keys to drop even after I’ve cleared the blockers, the keys drop when I have only a few moves left…then start all over…please help. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

idiot said...

the fucking key not drop

idiot

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Jo said...

🤦‍♀️😱😱…cc roi S.V.P. aidez-moi à passer ce niveau là qui est compliqué….Merci tellement à vous 🤗🤗🍬🍬🍭🍭

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.