Candy Crush Saga Level 7394 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7394 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7394 is an orders level, you have to collect the rainbow twists and cherries to complete the level. Forget about the cherries, collect the rainbow twists and the cherries will drop out of the exits.
You need to collect the keys in the middle column to unlock the licorice so that it can be cleared out of the way. Once the licorice is cleared you will be able to hit the rainbow twists from above. You can use the frog to help collect the keys as well as other special candies. Drop stripes down the empty columns to hit the rainbow twists in the outer columns, or use colourbomb combos to clear them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

Twins mom said...

WHAT, no comments here??

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Graham the nomad said...

Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

Play away play away...and play again.....

Fracking tedious...but I passed.... not because of my skills...just bloody lucky board.....tedium as infinitum

GloryB said...

I agree Graham the Nomad... boring boring boring. Posting for luck!!!

Roger575 said...

I hate this level. Tedious

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Mr D said...

Another tedious crap boring as hell level

Maks said...

Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Almost passed in 1st try, be nice king

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🤞🍀

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Don’t waste time on the frog except fr the beginning to get some keys. I blew several games unnecessarily growing and using the frog. You can get a lot of color bombs once the board opens some

Wendy said...

As I watch my friends sail through higher levels I’ve been stuck here for too long. Please send a better board.

Sharda said...

Help

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Carrie722 said...

Tough level. I’ll try not worrying about the frog once the keys are collected. PFL

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Lilly said...

This is terrible! PFL and a good board plz

Angie said...

Yup, this is ridiculous. Not playing any further unless a good board comes up. So what you will give 15 extra moves...but must pay. No more money from me...Basta!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Laura said...

No lucky board. I slogged my way through as much as possible and ended up using my only UFO with one move left to clear the rainbow twists in the last column and collect the last cherry. Good luck everyone.

Unknown said...

PFL

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please Tiffy. Thsnk you

Tineke said...

Ik wil ook een geluksbord, word hier moedeloos van die vervelende niveaus, aub HELP

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

TweetNC said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

posting for a miracle lucky EASY BOARD PLEASE/
Level is complicated for me---like some help.
Frog or not? on this level
Good video ms cookie you nailed it.

Elless said...

Finally managed to pass this level by concentrating more on getting striped candies down to take out the swirls, didn’t get all the keys at the end but still completed, good luck.

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Ggs said...

Please send a lucky board.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

OMG! They just get worse! PLEASE HELP ME 😫 🙏 😢 THANK YOU!