Candy Crush Saga Level 7398 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7398 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7398 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. All you need to do to collect the rainbows is to clear the chocolate. If you get a good start you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. You may have to try a few times before you get going.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Rocky said...

No wonder struggling more than the videos! They have more moves! Really! Why do you change that?

Sandykp said...

The way the chocolate multiplies on this level is ridiculous. Without a super lucky board you are doomed. So I’m posting for a super lucky board. Good luck everyone.

Collette said...

So I guess I better post for a super lucky board now! Thank you!

Collette said...

Wow did it with 23 moves left! Had a strip/wrap next to each other and that started it all!

mue said...

pffff .... le chocolat , il faut une sacrée chance !

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Lilly said...

Pfl

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board. Chocolate is too fast .help please Yeti. Thank you

bonita said...

super easy lucky board where I don't get swamped with chocolate (love to eat chocolate)
Love a board like ms cookie's
MS Cookie Great video You nailed it 17 moves whoopee

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

cookie56 said...

Total & complete pain in the butt.