Candy Crush Saga Level 7402 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7402 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7402 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect the rainbows to complete the level. 
I found it best to work on popping the bubblegum in the top right section using stripes and stripe/wrap combos. This has the added benefit of clearing the rainbow twists and waffles in the left section. Working on clearing the top right you will find that the rest of the board is cleared without too much trouble.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


27 comments:

Rocky said...

7411 level is impossible with the number of moves they now have 25. Videos from last week show 37 moves. What are you trying to prove!,☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Rocky said...

What is wrong with 7411! There is not enough moves or boosters to clear the blockers! Help! Help! Help! Help!

Rocky said...

No problem finally passed 7411. Had to wait for more boosters. Then send 3 boosters a hand and a hammer. Took 5 boosters to beat changed level. Thanks!

Pookie8907 said...

Isn't this for 7402?

Cockylocks said...

Thanks for the tip. It worked first time.

Still Here said...

I hate this level but I’d take it over the ridiculousness of the past two levels. My only complaint with this level is that there’s not enough moves.

Lynn said...

I have been having connection issues with CC on both my iPad and my iPhone. Progress can’t sync between the 2 devices. If don’t get any spins, boosters etc. this happened 6 weeks ago and I have contacted CC many many times. I just get an email back saying the technical team is looking into it and others are having then same problem. Has anyone experienced this? I am stuck and frustrated.
Thanks!

mdrea said...

No começo até pareceu fácil mas não é, impossível de.chegar no canto superior direito, faltam movimentos.
Por favor, me envie uma placa de sorte.
Postado por sorte

Pati said...

I agree with Cookies tip now I need king to be kind

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Barry gilbert said...

Hello again from the best player in the world . Its a bs levrl ...yes keep hitting top right and do it from the leftish side of bottom right ...and wait for a lucky board .lfl

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Flippenheck said...

Not again, after last level

Carrie722 said...

Thanks for the tip...and so it goes. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still here. Nothing works. So boring and losing patience. Help. Luck board. Miracle. I don’t care just let me move on.

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Lilly said...

No fun, no challenge...just another time killer.

apex said...

This easy level took me more than a day to pass.

rosereddragon said...

How uninteresting! Posting for luck - only way to go.

rosereddragon said...

It's always a bit creepy when you pass a level immediately after posting! Thanks, anyway!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board. Thanks

G said...

Still trying! Ugh!

Rainbowgirl said...

Cookie says to hit top right but then doesn’t do it! I just wanted a tip to let me know what to go for first, looks like I’ll be waiting for the lucky board, soon please, this level is boring

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

Yep! I NEED Help Again! 😫 Thank You!

Shirley Ragland said...

This is horrible 😢 😞 Please Help Me 😫 🙏