Candy Crush Saga Level 7405 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7405 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7405 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board, so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The bubblegum will help to clear the jelly, but the spawners will keep spawning more so it is vital that the spawners are destroyed quickly. 
Collect the keys to unlock the licorice so that you are quickly able to start popping the bubblegum and use this to destroy the spawners as well as clear the jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm surprised there are no comments guess I'm struggling alone lol.

Taytay5 said...

You are not alone. I can't even get to the spawners before they start spewing out more bubble gum. Guess I'll be here for awhile.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!!🍀🍀🍀

Pati said...

Tough board so let's be kind king

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Carrymeback said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Has anyone tried UFO's? Wondering if they intially target the spawners if used in the beginning? When used at any point, do they even go where they are of benefit? Or a waste of a bonus?

Unknown said...

Looks like we just have to wait for a lucky board on this one.

Lilly said...

Yep, another need lucky board level

rosereddragon said...

I wonder who invented spawners? Posting for luck.

Angie said...

DOG, paid 4.99 to continue on this game as I only had 10 more to get...then game froze and I lost my chance. So powder right now.

Laura said...

Don't get discouraged and exit too quickly. Once the bubblegum in the bottom starts popping, it's done soon.

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Makkelijk als jullie laten zien met 30zetten en wij maar20

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin