Candy Crush Saga Level 7413 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7413 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7413 is a jelly level and the jelly is on the main part of the board and in the separate squares down the right side of the board. There is no jelly in the column with the locked licorice so forget about that column. 
The only way to complete this level is to use colourbombs, these are fairly easy to make since there are only two colours on the board. As long as you keep the bombs under control you should be able to make enough colourbombs to clear the jelly on the right. The jelly on the main board shouldn't cause a problem.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

cvbcb said...

Pfl...

Pati said...

Thought this we ould be easy but no, king. Help me r 0

Laura said...

Stripe/wrap combos won't clear the far right column. I was unable to make any colorbombs until 5 moves left but that was enough. Onward!

Laura said...

P.S. A big thank you to Cookie about the locked licorice!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Shirley Ragland said...

Hah! This One is suppose to be easy??Help Me Please! Thank You 😫 😊