Candy Crush Saga Level 7416 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7416 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7416 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. You need to collect most of the keys, though not all, to unlock the board. All the yellow candies need to be unlocked from the licorice even once the keys are collected as the rainbows can't pass through the licorice locks. Otherwise clear everything on the board and the rainbows will find their way to the ends.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Johnm1114 said...

Terrible start to a new level!

Pat said...

CB with wrapped candy is the best way to pass.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Board opened with CB from video next to CB from "bot", must be my lucky day, gave a really good start, good luck this week everyone!

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Dolce’ said...

Another classic level you can’t win until king wants you to. How can this not be classified as a hard level?

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Carrie722 said...

Everything is included in this level to make passing it impossible without a lucky board. So, PFL.

Trina said...

OMG This level should be nightmarish as it is impossible I can’t even get near to collecting 3 keys 😡😡plus the chocolate just takes over blocking so wasting moves to clear it 😡😡 really need a very lucky board here as I’m thinking it’s time to say 👋👋 cc

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Pfl please pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board please Tiffy. Thank you

Tineke said...

Walchelijk niveau! Kom nergens HELP ME

Anonymous said...

Tricky level. Posting for luck!

Evelyn said...

Video shows no chocolates. Mine have them! Posting for luck and free spins

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Lola said...

Tricky. Lucky board olease

Sandi said...

I think I’m going to be on this level for a while. Can’t even get one rapids let alone 9!

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Rico said...

I saw that I spent more then 150 US $ but now I really will finish to play CC ! this level is not fair