Candy Crush Saga Level 7422 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7422 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7422 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. 
There is a frog in the middle of the board but you have to collect the keys from the top part of the board before you can grow it and use it. Don't worry about the yellow key, you can collect this using the frog once you have grown it. Once the licorice is unlocked use wraps and wrap combos to clear it and the frog can also be helpful once it is grow again as it can be placed on the licorice to clear it.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


36 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Twins mom said...

Not many moves left after collecting the keys, if the bombs don't end your game first.

mue said...

oui pas assez de coup .....

Candymom said...

Posting for luck

Pookie8907 said...

I love and hate Wednesdays. These levels are not easy anymore. 🤦‍♀️

Graham the nomad said...

all about Luck.... boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

Snoodle said...

😬😬😬

Shelley said...

Posting for luck

Collette said...

Posting for luck please! Thanks!

Pati said...

Looks like a tough level. Let the fun begin king

Sherry Hawa said...

2nd day... posting for luck.

Onion said...

It hurts to ask for a lucky board on a level that is not labeled Hard, but I’m struggling. Pfl Thank you.

Patty said...

Posting for luck please

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck please

Medina said...

This level needs to be marked as hard

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

JP said...

I’m finding this level difficult.
Need a lucky board like cookie!!
Please!!!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Must have got the lucky board passed on 2nd try. I found using a CB to grow the frog quickly and then using it to destroy the licorice wofked.

Carrie722 said...

Well, well, well. A frog, keys, those purple things, and bubble gum wraps. Geez, what’s missing? Maybe locked licorice. Anyway, I see this will be a drag. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Getting nowhere and all the challenges are represented. PFL

SammyJo said...

Pfl

rosereddragon said...

I normally enjoy frog levels but there's not time to use the frog once all the keys are collected - posting for luck.

Jan said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Challenging. Covered candy , keys, bombs ...cant get too far . Please help . Send a lucky board please Tiffy. Thank you

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help grip help

Tineke said...

HELP WAT een naar niveau, Help me

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Peet said...

I don't come far. Please help me

bonita said...

lucky board please. This level has some of everything!!! Keys,Frog, bombs, licorice, Jelly, etc. so HELP me --too much for my elderly brain.
Thanks ms cookie for the tip about frog.

Lola said...

What the heck is with the moves. I have two left after I get the frog. Not cool. Here we go again. New Year’s resolution is to delete this out of my life due to the ongoing frustration. Nothing relaxing here since level 300. Lucky board pls. Help

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.