Candy Crush Saga Level 7433 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7433 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7433 is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum and grow the popcorns to complete the level. Use stripes to break into the bottom section first and look for colourbomb/stripe combos. Once the fish are uncovered they will help with unlocking and collecting the bubblegum, however I haven't found them to be very useful if switched with a wrap.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

darayashp said...

Useless level

Deb said...

Finding it very difficult

Kathy said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

My boosters are all gone after I accepted CC’s new terms. Why? I paid for a lot of them myself! I will not buy anymore now!

Deb said...

I am here for the second day. Boosters and fish are no use. Absolutely no fun anymore

Collette said...

Posting for lucky board!

Sandy crusher said...

Combining fish with wrapped candies worked for me. Good luck everyone

Drood said...

If you clear more of the lower part of the board, the fish/wrap will work better.

Patty said...

Tough level, posting for luck please

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Connie said...

posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

posting for luck

Sb said...

Please help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Colleen said...

Geez if I thought level 7432 was bad it seems to just get worse at 7433. Again not even considered a hard level. I would really love to know how King determines the degree of difficulty on these levels.

Lilly said...

Pfl, plz!

Lilly said...

Please send a winning board!!!

Laura said...

I added a checkmark booster and it helped a lot. It makes it easier to collect the CB'S and once those are collected, they become bubblegum. Good luck!

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board. Thank you.

Jaxredhd said...

I played so many times I just about gave up. Tried the check mark booster suggested above and voila…passed.

Unknown said...

Here I am again. Begging. PFL!

SVA said...

Why is this level being so difficult?

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Mar said...

I think this is a level that is impossible without boosters. Since I have none, I am hoping for a lucky board. It's a tough one!

Petite voyageuse said...

Impossible à faire.🤮🥵😡

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪