Candy Crush Saga Level 7453 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7453 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7453 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and bubblegum to complete the level. Don't worry too much about the cherries, work on popping the bubblegum and the cherries will be collected. 
You first need to collect the keys to unlock the bottom part of the board. the sooner you collect the keys the sooner you have a chance to complete the level. once the board is unlocked look for combos to clear the bubblegum.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,in all the levels the moves have been please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

Pookie8907 said...

Oh yeah, easy right? NOT

mdrea said...

Parece fácil mas não é. Os movimentos são poucos.
Por favor me mande uma placa de sorte.
Postado por sorte

Unknown said...

Tarpit, after tarpit, after tarpit, so sick of this mastodon game. Need more moves and better boards.

Pati said...

Sushi thok hawf

Unknown said...

I am surprised there are not more comments. I can't tell you how long I've been on this level. This may the straw that broke the camels back. I used to be able to keep up with the level and wait for new ones but not any more. I like challenges but it's not even that anymore. They have taken so many things away to help pass that is not even worth the frustration anymore. This game used to be my release after working all day. Is it because I won't pay for boosters that you take away the option to win them? Can't spin for moves unless you pay for gold bars. Bot his to zero after one loss. Can't back out and go back in to set up a better board. If this is how is going to be then I'm out. Ill find a game with less frustration. Call me a whiner that's fine. I am. Oh well

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Boring and tedious.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Flippenheck said...

Cannot get anywhere near. Help please

Rhodesia said...

I agree very difficult!!!

Rhodesia said...

I cannot believe how few comments are here - this has now become very boring - maybe it really is time to give up altogether.

Rhodesia said...

Finally, I won a "tick" and using that got me through. Without it, I would have been here for another week.

apex said...

I am very tired of this level. There is no winning strategy there.

rosereddragon said...

Keep getting close but not passing! Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sindy said...

Help

Sindy said...

Why isn’t everyone having trouble with this impossible level !! Time to delete this stupid app!!! More than a week is too long abs frustrating for 1 level

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

lucky board please. I have been playing for keys first etc-------not passing the level.
Help is required please. Hey techs long time since we had an easy level.
Losing & Buying extra moves is not fun.
Thanks ms cookie love your tips & videos

Nancy said...

Lucky board please.