Candy Crush Saga Level 7456 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7456 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7456 is an orders level, you have to collect popcorns, licorice and waffles to complete the level. The first job is to collect the keys to unlock the popcorns and the licorice. The frog will be useful for collecting the keys and once the keys are collected you can use the frog to help grow the popcorns if you need to.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 

30 comments:

Deedee1 said...

I can't believe there are no comments here... posting for luck!

Buffalo John said...

Harder then it looks.. Limited number of moves... Posting for luck

NeverPaid said...

Agreed, John - after passing #7455 first time, this level has quickly brought me down to earth!

jeanbean said...

Can't stand these levels - hard! Not enough moves and frustrating!
Please help!
jeanbean

darayashp said...

The first move you can make a cb with the frog

mue said...

j'ai déja ramé avec le précédent ...... pffff

mue said...

j'ai déja ramé avec le précédent ...... pffff

Roger575 said...

Costing me a fortune in boosters. No way can anyone get this far without buying boosters

Cat said...

Roger575-

Never paid for boosters, and haven't had a bot in many months. So, with luck and many tries it can be done. But these days also only with tedium and frustration. It's now no fun at all, and I'm looking to bite the bullet and free myself from this addiction soon.

Roger575 said...

Well you obviously enjoy playing so why not pay a little. These developers need to pay their staff you know

Maks said...

Unbelievable hard. Posting for lucky board pls

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Suesue said...

POSTING FOR A
L🍀U☘️C🍀K☘️Y BOARD PLZ💚💚💚

Tou52 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Now it makes the frog “sick” so that doesn’t work.

Sharda said...

Help

Agnes Power said...

Not enough moves!Posting for luck and a lucky board please!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Carrie722 said...

Getting nowhere. What are those black things along the bottom. Can’t collect them. Not enough moves. Not enough luck.

Lilly said...

Looks deceiving easy....PFL

Nance said...

I passed first time after I changed my strategy. When I grew the frog I did not go after the keys, I went after the hidden sprinkle balls by placing the frog near it. After growing the sprinkle balls, I grew the frog to hit the keys. Hope this helps!
Nance

Lalit said...

Help

Tineke said...

Weer zo'n waardeloos niveau, bar en boos werkelijk ik walch van deze spelen, waarom doe ik het nog! HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

lucky board please like the video
Ms cookie thanks for your valuable tips & hints

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board