Candy Crush Saga Level 7464 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7464 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7464 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly under the whole board, so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. 
The first job is to collect the keys in the bottom half of the board to open up the top half. Once the keys are collect concentrate on destroying the spawners. If you don't destroy the spawners fairly quickly they will fill up the top half of the board with rainbow twists. You will still be able to clear the spawners using combos you make in the bottom part but you will quickly run out of moves if you are constantly fighting the rainbow twists.
Once the spawners are gone you can work on clearing the remaining jellies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Pookie8907 said...

UGH 🀦‍♀️🀦‍♀️🀦‍♀️

Collette said...

Posting for luck please.

Suesue said...

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE😲 LEVEL POSTING FOR A
☘️LπŸ€U☘️CπŸ€KYπŸ€ BOARD PLZπŸ’š

Tou52 said...

I used up all my moves and never even got all the keys 😫😫😫😫😫

Posting for a lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

WOW! I've seen boring levels before, but this one beats them all!

Don't waste boosters, they don't help. Justt getting all the keys is a waste of time....extremely BORING.

How long will I have to play before I get the lucky board? I'll just put on a Netflix movie while I try πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posting for a lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Hassel said...

Posting luck

Hassel said...

Posting for luck

Lilly said...

Yet another rigged level. P f l

Lilly said...

Omg...it takes all my moves just trying to get the keys!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Kerrie said...

Posting for luck...please! Used all of my boosters and over 50 lives on this. Only need 4 more wins to complete the mindful collection challenge so I really need one please.

Jo said...

��‍♀️��s.v.p. CC ROI aidez-moi Γ  traverser ce niveau lΓ …..merci tellement Γ  vous ����������

Kerrie said...

Well used another 20 lives and bought 30 moves for 10 gold bars and finally passed with 8 moves left. I bought 22 moves for 10 bars earlier and still couldn't pass. Glad I'm done with this one.

Tineke said...

Ben je blij weer door een niveau te zijn gekomen zit je weer met het volgende vreselijk niveau bar en bah HELP ME