Candy Crush Saga Level 7481 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7481 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7481 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board, so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. There are some fish dropping from the dispenser in the middle which can be helpful, but you can't rely on them too much and sometimes you will get stripes instead of fish, which are of no use.
Use the conveyors to get combos together as you will need some powerful combos, such as colourbomb combos, to clear the level. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as possible and blast away at the board until it is cleared.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments? I'm finding this level quite boring. Without a truckload of boosters, which I don't have, this level is a waste of time waiting for the lucky board.
Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

I'm still here, no luck and alone 😫😫😫

HELP!!!!!

I need a lucky board please please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Ifeanyi said...

posting for luck

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Raisedbybees said...

Incredibly boring

Ian said...

Impossible yet again! Greedy king want you to buy boosters/moves every level!!! Time to quit

apex said...

Another easy level where I am stuck big time. WTH, King?

Gonzo said...

Help

Susan said...

Posting for luck please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ik ben met bovenstaande eens, hebzucht geld, vergeet het maar HELP ME WEER

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help help with this hard level

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.