Candy Crush Saga Level 7487 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7487 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7487 is an orders level, you have to collect blue and green candies and waffles to complete the level. You need to unlock the waffles to which can be done using stripe/wrap combos. Use the coconut wheel to unlock some of the waffles and after that you should concentrate on making combos. Forget about the blue and green candies, concentrate on clearing the waffles and the colours will be collected as you play.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

Sandykp said...

This level is mind numbing boring. It requires a lucky board. So I’m posting for it. Good luck everyone.

Twins mom said...

OMG, SO BORING....BIG SIGH!! This episode, so far has been
nothing but a bigh NIGHTMARE!


Deb said...

Another level that requires no skill. Boosters no help as well. No wonder many of my friends have given up playing CC. Sad

Collette said...

Posting for luck please!

Sandrexx said...

1st try, no boosters, and bOOm, up to the next level... Yeah, a bit lucky I guess...

Beachlover said...

Just another level where you use boosters or you play it over and over. I enjoy a challenging level but not one you wait on a lucky board.

mue said...

dégouté ......

Pati said...

Boring, wake up king

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

A Sailor said...

PFL

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

JB said...

There’s a coconut wheel on the board to start, but I can’t use any of my 65 in stock that I keep getting and rarely use?!

Ian said...

Impossible! King being greedy again, wanting you to buy moves/boosters!!! Time to quit

Kaz167 said...

Absolutely sick to death of playing this over and over even trying to work out moves with boosters doesn’t help. Ic you’re looking for advice as we all are on here, don’t bother trying to work it out, just keep joining them together and hope for that lucky board.

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please send me a lucky board King . Thank you

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

thanks for the lucky board for level 7486.
Send me a super lucky board for this brutal level.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.
Pain in the butt.