Candy Crush Saga Level 7493 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7493 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7493 is an orders level, you have to collect two kinds of chocolate and crystal candies to complete the level. There is not enough chocolate on the board so you need to keep count of how much you need before you clear it all. The chocolate spawners on the board will give you the light chocolate and the spawner at the bottom will give you dark chocolate.
You can destroy the spawner at the bottom, but don't destroy it too early or you may not get enough dark chocolate to complete the orders.
The combos from the top of the board are valuable to break through the crystal candies, stripe/wrap combos are best if you can switch them together. You can use colourbombs as long as you ensure that they don't clear the chocolate too early.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


32 comments:

Sandykp said...

Light chocolate is no problem but I haven’t figured out when to destroy the spawner to have enough dark chocolate and still have enough moves left to finish. The check mark would help if it would turn into dark chocolate first but it doesn’t. Good luck everyone.

NeverPaid said...

A challenging level which for once isn't all about luck, although a bad board can mean you have no chance.

Judging when to blow the bottom spawner is tricky, and the bottom corners can be impenetrable.

It's important not to let either side of the board get clogged with chocolate; in those areas it's vital to clear a vertical 3 at the right time, which causes a stripe & wrap to fall together, which when combined gives you a lot of progress without affecting the bottom spawner.

It's easy to think you don't have to worry about the milk choc, but I once managed to fall short on that order despite fulfilling the crystal & dark choc!

Good luck - you do need a little of it here.

Buffalo John said...

Definitely makes you think.. Posting for luck

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

The dark chocolate is the problem

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!!!🍀🍀🍀

Unknown said...

Need better boards

Pati said...

Thanks for the tips! Ok Mr 🤴 do your thing

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Patty said...

Help!! Posting for luck please!!

Connie said...

posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Medina said...

Pfl🍀

Carrie722 said...

Yeah, destroyed the spawners toooooooooo soon. Now I can’t even get close. Bummer. PFL

Lilly said...

Pfl

Gonzo said...

Luck please 🍀

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Paulapops said...

Impossible

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

please a miracle magical super lucky board. 2 types of chocolate, crystals, spawners-MERCY--I am out my league--don't have great skills so plenty of help please.
Thanks ms cookie I didn't know about spawner then lack of dark chocolate--good to know

SVA said...

This level is too hard….don’t make me do math please

AAA said...

My game is different. I have to clear purple candy chocolate and crystals. I went for help and your game doesn't even have to clear purple candies. I was doing fine but the purple candy got stuck on 13. It will not clear. I am on a winning streak and this will ruin my run. How can you possibly help me? I would send screen shots but don't see a place to upload pics. This is unusual and frustrating.

AAA said...

From the last post.. I reset my phone and the game
now looks right. The problem now is there is not enough dark chocolate to clear 80. Guess I need to know how to make more dark chocolate. Help please.

Lola said...

Dislike. Lucky board pls

cookie56 said...

Painful
Posting for luck.

Claire said...

Finally got so bored….check mark and a my last UFO did it. Horrible, boring level.

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck