Candy Crush Saga Level 7502 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7502 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7502 is a dual task level, you have to collect chocolate and clear the jelly to complete the level. There is not enough chocolate on the board at the start of the level, so be careful not to clear it all too early. Clear most of the chocolate but always leave some to grow until you have enough on the board to complete the orders.
Apart from the chocolate you can treat the level as a normal jelly level, make as many combos as you can and clear the jelly as much as possible until you have enough chocolate, then blast it all with combos.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


36 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️πŸ’•

NeverPaid said...

Back to waiting for a lucky board. Skill isn't worth much here unless you have that.

#PersevereDon'tPay

cvbcb said...

Had a good run because I got 15 extra moves with my free spin at the game’s end. Now I need the lucky board again! Pfl!

Twins mom said...

I NO longer have the 15 spin option, it's either 2,3 or 5, which sucks! Just doesn't seem fair that everyone doesn't get the same booster moves!!!!

Twins mom said...

OMG, I'm so sick if playing this level.......!

Roger575 said...

Posting for luck

csh56 said...

I do not get the extra spin any more!!??

Pati said...

Hard level. Where r u mr 🀴]

Raven73 said...

Insanely stupid level no skill required just a lucky board....

Suesue said...

NEEDING A ☘️LUCKY πŸ€BOARD PLZπŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’š☘️πŸ’š

Tou52 said...

And yet again, a stupidly developed level where only a ton of boosters or a lucky board will do. I'm getting tired of wasting my time here 😫

Posting for a lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Nic said...

Encore et toujours besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
Merci
Nic

Sharda said...

Help

Fred said...

Hello Cc
This level is very frustrating very hard for me
Can’t get it close
Asking again a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Fred said...

Thanks Cc:)

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Carrie722 said...

I finally got through those last several difficult levels. This isn’t even marked difficult and I’m totally stuck. PFL

Ian said...

After nightmare 7501 you come up against yet more shite!!!! Time to quit!

Lilly said...

Un flippin believable...either too few chocolate or not enough! Pfl

Lilly said...

And waste of time

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Help. I need a lucky board please. Not enough chocolate. I am 2 chocolates short all the time .please send lucky board

Sherelle said...

Help . Please send a lucky board. Please. Thank you

Tineke said...

Walchelijk! Walchelijk niveau HELP ME

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help help with this hard level

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

cookie56 said...

Another freaking pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

CGBatz said...

How long am I going to be tortured on this one? This is insane. I have used every booster I have and every tip available.

Marie said...

This level is crazy. Totally dependent on the board you're given. Very limited moves, no strategy, and now only 21 moves instead of the 30 shown in video. Wait for a lucky board I guess

Kevin C said...

F your Legendary levels. Seriously?,you expect long time players to spend money passing these levels. Getting tired of this blatant f you type levels.

EmaR said...

God awful level. Need a lucky board