Candy Crush Saga Level 7506 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7506 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7506 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board, so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. You are going to need some powerful combos to have any chance of clearing this level as at the time of writing there are very few moves. Colourbomb/stripe combos and stripe/wrap combos are the best to begin with, but once you begin to get candies into the outer section of the board you can use colourbomb/wrap and colourbomb/stripe combos to clear the remaining blockers and jelly. The hardest squares to clear are the 4 corners which can't be matched so these will need clearing using colourbombs or other special candies.
At the time of writing there are no videos using the 22 moves that I have on my game so I will post the best one I can find until another is available.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

8 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Ian said...

Impossible, greedy king wants you to buy moves/ boosters! Time to quit

rosereddragon said...

Why so few comments? Posting for luck . . .

Tineke said...

Weer een waardeloos walchelijk niveau HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins