Candy Crush Saga Level 7511 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7511 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7511 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it, this is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level.
To collect the rainbows you need to clear all the blockers and you will need a fair amount of luck as well as some powerful combos. As you work your way down the board you will get at least one double colourbomb combo in the top corners, so keep your eyes on those and use the combo as soon as you get it. You may get more later in the game if the candies below the dispensers are removed. Keep making colourbomb combos whenever you get the chance, it isn't hard to make colourbombs and if you are not able to switch them with another special candy use them along and you will likely get more colourbombs from the cascades.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Siamesefan said...

Cant believe there are. NO comments. Been playing this a few days and never getting anywhere near

Mariellen Jordan said...

I guess it’s just two people having a difficult time. 😭

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level anymore.

The Savage Traveler said...

I'm having trouble. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Tou52 said...

I can never get two color bombs together... 😢

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Yes! I finally got those two bombs together and it does indeed help a lot 👍

Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀

Anonymous said...

Lucky board please, sooooo boring!

Broomie said...

Not even marked hard level and been playing for days!! I get down to one blocker with no moves left and I'm not spending more money!!! Lucky board please!!

Broomie said...

C'mon already...I guess if your not going to spend money you might as well quit....the game is boring playing same thing over and over!!

Broomie said...

Why is it upping the moves to purchase?? I'm at like 20some moves if I chose to spend money at the end...no one needs that many moves.. We usually only need 1 more to win!! Maybe consider a way to let us bank extra moves we don't use..
AND PLEASE GIVE ME THE LUCKY BOARD!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Ian said...

Impossible; king wants you to buy moves/boosters, time to quit

Unknown said...

I am sorry but I play about 2 levels and have to post a comment. This is another impossible level for me! Help me if at all possible.

rosereddragon said...

Quite fun but I'd like to pass it, now! Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Helen said...

Been here a couple of days now, can't get ose even switching cb's, time to quit if lucky board doesn't appear soon

Laura said...

I finally caved and bought a UFO
with gold from the episode race.
Otherwise, would not have been close.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Julie said...

Posting for luck