Candy Crush Saga Level 7517 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7517 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7517 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and chocolate to complete the level. There is not enough chocolate on the board at the start of the level so you need to allow it to grow to complete the orders. The spawner at the bottom of the board will give you some chocolate if you get it unlocked, but you should be able to get enough from the chocolate on the board growing if you can't unlock the spawner.
The licorice shouldn't cause you too much of a problem as you need to clear it to get to the bottom part of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



7 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments? Must be an easy level...but I had a hard time my first try 😳

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Carrie722 said...

This is such a fun and glorious level. I look forward to playing it from now until the cows come home. Can you feel my joy?

Lilly said...

Once again, missed by 2 chocolate, now can't even get close. Pfl

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

I need some luck here . I cant come close . Help

Lola said...

Dislike. Lucky board ols