Candy Crush Saga Level 7525 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7525 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7525 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, waffles and cherries to complete the level. The cherries drop down the outer columns as soon as there is space for them, so once some of the licorice is cleared the first two will appear. Once the cherries are on the board they will drop out of the exits if they stay on the conveyors and the remaining two will drop once the first ones are off the board.
As you can see you don't need to worry too much about the cherries, concentrate on clearing the licorice and waffles.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


36 comments:

Rocky said...

Yes just worry about waffles! Out of moves and still need 30 waffles! Lots of fun! ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️🙂

Rocky said...

Getting closer! After all my moves still need 37 waffles and 2 cherries!

Pat said...

Could only pass thanks to 15 extra moves

Luís Bernardo said...

I suggest to use the initial check mark booster. It helps a lot with the waffles. 🍀

Deedee1 said...

Posting fo luck

NeverPaid said...

Excellent tip to use the tick booster, Luis - got it for me first time after a failure which lost me a good bot. Thanks very much!

Sandrexx said...

1st try, 4 waffles left, well u guess every time more then 60+ Damn, here's some nice music from La France: The Architect...

https://youtu.be/gGNKXsw_0Iw

Pookie8907 said...

Why does every level suck king?
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Sandrexx said...

Am I the only one who's still hanging here????

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Luis is right again, adding the check mark booster helped here, good luck!

Collette said...

Thanks for the check mark tip. Here's hoping it will work.

Anna said...

Thanks Luis...useful tip.

Paula said...

It’s ok to say use a check mark but that doesn’t help if you haven’t got one. Played for 3 days and don’t get any where near. Double colour bombs don’t seem to do same damage as it use to. Lucky board please.

Maks said...

No chance. One level harder than the one before. Posting for lucky board pls

Tou52 said...

I have no tick booster, so I guess I'll be here for days, heh?

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Nic said...

Niveau difficile
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Au secours je n'arrive à rien à ce niveau
Vraiment besoin de beaucoup de chance 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀pls
Merci

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Wendy said...

Another impossible level. No way are there enough moves to get all those waddles.

Sb said...

Please help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Cannot get near waffles. Help please

Flippenheck said...

Thanks. Starting boosters with check mark worked for me

Unknown said...

Yep a BS Boring Wait for a Lucky Board level for sure. I may be here for awhile bug king sure isn't getting any of my money.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Ian said...

Impossible! Greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit as to hard below the newer levels

JB said...

Stuck for days 😪 posting for luck

steve said...

Been down to one a couple of times wasted my gold bars on this not enough moves need lucky board!

Beth said...

This feels like a swim race through tar. So many combos doing so little good. The one that really helped was a CB/wrap combo. I was fortunate to have a few candies the same color as the wrap spread through the waffles. Done with two moves left

rosereddragon said...

Checkmark was a complete disaster - it only gave me 2 and they were both liquorice!! Finally managed with 5 extra moves and my one hammer and handswitch. Ugh!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Check mark did not help. Pfl pfl

Tineke said...

Help me weer, word gek met dit vreselijk niveau

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl