Candy Crush Saga Level 7534 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7534 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7534 is a rainbow rapids level and there is only one rainbow to collect. However to collect this rainbow you have to clear the whole board, including the spawners and popcorns. The spawners will fill up the board with rainbow twists very quickly, but these are fairly easy to clear since you only need to clear one to clear them all, so concentrate on one section of the rainbow twists.
Once you start to get the colourbombs from the popcorns you should be able to switch them together to grow the rest of the popcorns and to hit the spawners. When the spawners explode they will also hit the popcorns and grow them by one stage.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, you get quite the explosive cascade in the end, good luck!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Roger575 said...

Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Only 5 comments? This is realy one hell of a BS Boring Wait for a Lucky Board. The spawners in the video hardly does the damage it does during tne game we play. This is freaking impossible

Lilly said...

Fun level

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Rushpower said...

No whining, this is quite an easy level. First try, no boosters, 8 moves left.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please send the lucky board . Pfl

Tineke said...

Ach help me weer aub!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

I dislike rainbow rapids--dread playing it. BUT I do have to commend the techs who created level 7534 it's AWESOMELY CLEVER.
I NEED a super lucky board since my old brain doesn't figure out big hits.
thanks ms cookie for tips--I was confused how to get one.

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board