Candy Crush Saga Level 7538 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7538 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7538 is a multi task level, you have to collect bubblegum, clear the jelly and grow and use the frog 4 times to complete the level. Concentrate on the frog as much as possible as this can be the hardest order to fulfil. The frog can be placed on the thickest of the waffles to clear them, as well as unlocking the locked bubblegum. Remember to use the frog as soon as it is grown so that you don't run out of moves before you manage to grow it 4 times.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

mue said...

difficile ....

Sunset said...

☘️πŸ’•

Sana said...

Only 2 comments....
Stuck here since last 2 days....

Unknown said...

Why can't I collect video perks. They won't play?

Patty said...

Posting for luck please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Unknown said...

Why am i not surprised? A BS Boring Wait for a Lucky Board level designed to take your money. You zre not getting any of mine it is too easy to quit. I quit 2 other CC games because of boring crap like this. This game has loxt all if it's fun.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Carrie722 said...

I can barely grow the frog twice, let alone 4 times. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still stuck here. PFL

Lilly said...

So tired of missing by 1 or 2 moves! Pfl

Gonzo said...

Where’s all the comments and tips?

Ok
Luck please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board pleaseπŸ™

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Shirley Ragland said...

Even boosters won't help me grow 4 frogs. I'm not sure I can do that! PLEASE HELP 😫 πŸ™ ME! THANK YOU!