Candy Crush Saga Level 7543 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7543 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7543 is a multi task level, you have to collect blockers and bubblegum as well as clear the jelly to complete the level.
Treat this as a normal jelly level and the orders will have to be collected since the blockers and bubblegum are covering the jelly. Combos and more combos are the only way to go, you will not clear this level using matches of three.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

darayashp said...

Why do you disappear in other levels. Yours is the only site that gives good advice

pinlock said...

I can’t beleive there’s not a lot of comments for this one,,I can’t get near to passing..must have played 30times so far

CCplayer said...

Played all day. Close, but no cigar...☹

NeverPaid said...

Having battled thru the previous levels, Pinlock, I can understand the scarcity of comments - I don't think many non-payers have got this far yet!

NeverPaid said...

Thanks for the heads-up, folks - coming in with my best bot for ages, I was still scared enough to add colourbomb & fish, & beat it first time with one move left.

Good luck, folks.

Raven73 said...

Where are all the comments this level is crap

Tou52 said...

This level shouldn't be difficult...but it is because too few moves. Without a truckload of powerful combos, forget it!

Posting for a very lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
Merci
Nic

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible, greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters! Time to quit

Carrie722 said...

Getting nowhere after 3 days. PFL

Unknown said...

I come here for tips and hope to find something in the blog from those that have got past these sticky levels.
Thanks to Neverpaid, I used all 3 boosters and suddenly colourbombs were being created so I finished with 11 moves spare.
Maybe that was my lucky board but grateful nonetheless

Kaz167 said...

After reading all your comments I decided to use my one remaining saucer, left one move, so frustrating 😩

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Help me aub!

bonita said...

lucky board please. I wasted all my timed boosters I BOUGHT--level sucks. Not coming close to passing Time to quit--no fun any more
thanks ms cookie --no real tip but blast away haha

Anônimo said...

Outro nível totalmente impossível!! Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça. Usei todos meus reforços e não resolveu nada!!! Agora este jogo se resume em uma única palavra: DINHEIRO!! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

cookie56 said...

Painful
Posting for luck.

Sandi said...

Been on this for days and can’t get close. Lucky board please!