Candy Crush Saga Level 7557 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7557 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7557 is a normal jelly level but the shape of the board can make it tricky to clear. The chocolate can only begin to cover the jelly in the middle once there are candies dropping into it. Once you clear the blockers in the top part of the board the candies will drop into the middle and the chocolate will start to grow. You can use combos to clear the jelly before the candies are there, but they are not easy to make. Use the conveyors to get any special candies together and make combos. Wrapped candies dropping into the middle will clear a lot of chocolate and jelly.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


33 comments:

Happy in NY said...

Finding this level Very Difficult...can’t get the board cleared enough to make much needed combos. Nowhere near enough moves for me to come close to beating it!

Hrycar said...

This should definitely be a difficult level. Not near enough moves 🀬😷

Saint1 said...

The previous level took me 98 attempts. I’ve already had 29 attempts at this and not got close. Not enough moves because they want you to use all your boosters. I’ve no boosters left.

Maks said...

No chance. Wondering only 3 comments here. Posting for lucky board pls

Julie said...

Been stuck on this one all day. Can't believe there aren't more comments. Posting for luck.

Julie said...

UGH!! STILL STUCK HERE! Help me!

The Savage Traveler said...

Terrible level. πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€ž

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Posting for a very lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

Finally made it. Fish boosters help, along with a lucky board.

Good luck everybody πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜Š

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

JP said...

Not having any luck on this one.
Lucky board please!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Cher said...

NOT REALLY VERY FARE WHEN WE JUST MANAGED TO PASS THE NIGHTMARE LEVEL I THOUGHT NEXT WOULD BE REASNABLE ONE FOR US NO MORE BOOSTERS LEFT TO WORK WITH PUUUUUUUW
LUCKY BOARD WANTED AGAIN .

Carrie722 said...

I agree with Cher. Also, the chocolate is ridiculous. PFL

Cher said...

I GUESS CARRIE THAT THEY JUST DONT CAre . Hope you get through soon ,that’s if you haven’t already .

Lilly said...

2 horrible levels in a row! Pfl

rosereddragon said...

What a frustrating level! Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Angie said...

Again need help

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

One word....ugh. pfl? Geez

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl

Peet said...

No way this wil be a succes.
Please a lucky board

Lola said...

So the level before this took three days. Zero boosters. No booster games. This sucks.

cookie56 said...

Another pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Linda Maitan said...

I see the problem
They need half what I need with same moves
I actually got it to two left
PFL

Linda Maitan said...

So many times I need ONE MORE MOVE
Pfl

elena said...

SeΓ±ores de King, no deberΓ­an pasarse con la dificultad, no todos tenemos dinero para gastar en juegos y si no podemos pasarlo, nos aburrimos y lo aborrecemos.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Lili10 said...

Bon me revoilΓ  Γ  demander de l'aide postΓ© pour la chance Merci πŸ˜‰