Candy Crush Saga Level 7460 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7460 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7460 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. 
The fish from the fishing floats are the secret to passing this level. Hit the floats with combos as many times as possible. Stripe/wrap combos are the best combos as they will hit the most floats and give you the most fish.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

cvbcb said...

This is a tough one. Not enough fish for all the candy. Will need some luck!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

For me this was the easiest of the episode, lots of stripe/wrap gave lots of fish, congrats to all, we made it this far! Good luck, til Wednesday...What happened to Roger75 & Graham, miss their comments?

NeverPaid said...

Yeah, I passed this level 1st time too.
Waiting now until Wed., to see what fresh Hell Greedy King want to visit upon us.
Maybe next week they might give me folk who actually play CC to complete my so-called Fantastic Five. On only 45 levels a week, I can't hit 7000 on my own anymore.

mue said...

facile celui la !

Anonymous said...

Please, save us from your misery...

NeverPaid said...

Do I detect sarcasm? If so, please remember that it's universally regarded as the lowest form of wit.

If you have a good Fantastic Five team, Mr/s Anonymous, think yourself lucky.

Juj1942 said...

Try changing teams,I found o good set of players after changing twice

NeverPaid said...

Thanks, Juj - I've finally got a decent F5 set after having several where 2 or 3 of the members never even played, as shown by their Nil scores at the end of the week.

I thought you could only change if you knew enough players to set up your own full team. I'll try that next time I have a bad F5. Cheers!

Patty said...

Posting for luck please.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Lilly said...

Impossible!!!! Pfl

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I need some stripe/wraps!

rosereddragon said...

Thank you!!

Angie said...

My F5 team is the best!! Dont know any of them but for last 6 months, we all play alot and contribute plenty! However. Having a tough time with this game.

Angie said...

Well, never mind, got on 3rd try. Key is hitting to get fish!!