Candy Crush Saga Level 7603 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7603 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7603 is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate and cherries to complete the level. The chocolate is provided by the lucky candies near the bottom of the board once they are uncovered. The cherries are locked in the middle part of the board and can be unlocked using the stripes. You can allow the chocolate to grow if you find you can't get enough of the lucky candies uncovered in time.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

darayashp said...

So far so good

Sunset said...

☘️💕

pinlock said...

No lucky candies on my board..not sure if that’ makes it easier or not but I havnt passed yet

Buffalo John said...

I seemed to be struggling... Posting for luck

CCAddict said...

No lucky candies..and nothing breaks the the fence in the middle cherry..arghhh

pinlock said...

Finally passed but not easy,,my advice is use the check mark booster so you can get the chocolate order easier

Roger575 said...

Posting for luck

GloryB said...

Posting for luck

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Maks said...

No lucky candies. Horror. Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Yikes this level is giving me a headache

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

This level was really tricky. It takes patience and attention to cherries and chocolate at the same time.

Good luck everybody 👍🍀👍🍀👍🍀👍🍀

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

JP said...

Very difficult.
Not enjoyable at all.
Please give me a lucky board!!!!

Carrie722 said...

Having a hard time and I don’t have a check mark booster so I’m PFL.

Laura said...

I didn't watch the video and didn't realize that once you unlock the bottom cherry, it has to go through the portal and exit in the middle section. Plan a accordingly. Good luck everyone.

Neen Katzman said...

Either byou get a board that's so easy or you get va board where you can only make a move at a time boring!!!! Why are there no boards that have skill!! Posting for luck!!!

Tineke said...

Voor mij lukt deze ook niet, vreselijk niveau HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Shirley Ragland said...

I am finding this one very hard! PLEASE HELP ME 🙏 😢 Thank You!