Candy Crush Saga Level 7605 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7605 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7605 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the whole board to complete the level. The rapids only need the bottom part of the board to move around, but you need to clear the rest of the board to collect the keys. The hardest part of the level is clearing the top right corner to get the final key. Don't worry if you are running out of moves as you clear this top corner, as soon as the last key is collected the rapids will find their way to the end.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

NeverPaid said...

Good advice, Cookie - while chasing the keys I looked for opportunities to erode that top right corner, and passed first time. Thanks!

Raangle5 said...

Posting foe luck☘️

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Roger575 said...

That key in the top right is impossible

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Good tips, glad I came here first, took a few tries but eating away at that top right corner is the key, good luck!

Anonymous said...

I thought I won the game but I apparently had one more jelly I didn’t see because I had gotten all the keys. Of course the screen leaves before you even have a chance to see what you missed or even if you would want to use gold bars. Why doesn’t King change this like Toon Blast did, now they give you the option to see if you want to continue using your boosters or leave the game. That was the best thing they did to improve the game. I’m surprised king didn’t do that first.

Sandrexx said...

Yup, that was the tip, 3td try and up to the next level!! Thanx, good luck!!!

Tou52 said...

I totally agree with Anonymous. It would be nice to see the board when it's game over.


Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Work on getting that top right corner key at first. Then the rest is easy. Thanks for the tip 👍😃

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Broomie said...

I'm surprised there not that many comments..i was going after that right key and got it couple times but then had something still on the left..like above posted it would be nice to see what you missed before they clear it.. lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Can’t get the last key. I’ll have to keep a look out for blockers still on the board after the last key is collected. Seems like it shouldn’t matter if the rainbow twists do their thing. Sounds like a glitch.

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board