Candy Crush Saga Level 7607 NO BOOSTERS Cookie

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7607 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7607 is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum and blockers to complete the level. Some of the orders are already on the board and the rest will be provided by the spawners at the bottom of the board. 
The main priority is to get the bubblegum popping within the first six moves before the spawners fill up the board. The spawners will spawn after three moves but you will still have moves left, however if they are allowed to spawn after the sixth move and you haven't started to move down the board you will run out of moves and lose the game. Once you get the bubblegum popping you can work down the board collecting the orders. Wrapped candies are best for clearing the blockers and popping the bubblegum. You can't destroy the spawners and you don't really want to as they give the orders, so ignore them and keep working on making wraps and stripes and keep those cascades going.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

NeverPaid said...

Sorry to disagree with Cookiรจ again, but I destroyed all the spawners. I'd already killed two with 17 moves left, and held back for the last one to create more blockers, but it didn't give me enough. Once the mega-cascades get going you have no control, and it finished off the last spawner and I got "Oops". Frustrating in a very different way.

NeverPaid said...

And I beat it 2nd try with a dozen moves left. It's just a case of breaking through sufficiently, without the board going berserk. A difficult balance that you have no control over.

Sunset said...

☘️๐Ÿ’•

TNC said...

I was ready to give up after spawners covered everything 3 times but somehow bubblegum started popping and I managed to win first time. You do not need to clear the whole board. Barb

CCplayer said...

Got it again! Thanks for the tip! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Sandrexx said...

Well 1st try and I got it, maybe lucky I don't know. Used no boosters!! Did not have a strategy or so, just paying attention of what you get... Good luck for those who are stuck here!

Pati said...

Hi Mr ๐Ÿคด, can I count on u

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

Now I know what Goldilocks felt like. The first try I added a checkmark booster and played too aggressively. Once the spawners exploded no where near enough checkmark candies showed up. The second time, I wasn't aggressive enough and blockers and bubblegum took over the whole board. On the third try, I finally got it "just right." I was surprised because I never even made it into the bottom part of the board. Good luck everyone!

Unknown said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please