Candy Crush Saga Level 7622 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7622 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7622 is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum, licorice and blockers to complete the level. All the orders are in the top part of the board and you will need vertical stripes and stripe combos to break through the licorice and start to pop the bubblegum. Once you hit the bubblegum it will collect all the orders.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

MM said...

Used a hammer on last piece of chocolate, easy from then on

Sunset said...

☘️💕

GloryB said...

Posting for luck

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Definitely need lucky board! Please!!

Unknown said...

Es imposible este nivel lo dejo

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anna said...

Use a hammer in the top area where they are ready to explode and you’ll save a lot of work.

Unknown said...

Come on...sacrifice one hammer on one of the almost exploded blocks on top and the level is over. Why is everyone pulling their hair out over this level?

Beth said...

Oh wow, thanks for the hammer tip. I was afraid to use my last hammer in case I’d misunderstood but no, one hammer to a bubblegum and that was game

Laura said...

Well, that was interesting! King provided a CB/CB combo on the starting board and done in one move. I'll take it and run...

Sherelle said...

Please send me a lucky board . I keep getting an oops . Help . Please help

Tineke said...

Wat een dom niveau, kom nergens HELP ME WEER AUB

Lola said...

Impossible with no boosters. Didn’t even crack the gum with no boosters on stripes alone. Come kn

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anne said...

Posting for Luck.