Candy Crush Saga Level 7645 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7645 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7645 is an orders level, you have to clear the waffles and collect the cherry to complete the level. The frog is very helpful for completing the level, it can be used to help clear the waffles and also to help grow the popcorns. The cherry travels to the exit through the candy cane fenced sections from top left to top right and then down to the bottom section. To collect the cherry you need to clear the waffles from these sections. Since you have to clear all the waffles to complete the level you can forget about the cherry and concentrate on clearing the waffles.
Avoid placing the frog inside the candy cane fences unless you know that you can grow it again using a colourbomb. If you do this you may be stuck with the frog in the way of the cherry. Use colourbombs to grow the frog and use it in the best way for your game, either to clear waffles or to grow the popcorns, whichever you need the most.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


45 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Twins mom said...

Good luck trying to grow the frog!

Twins mom said...

Can't believe there are not more comments here!

anonymous37 said...

I started with a full bot and lost it. :( Then I used a colorbomb booster, hoping I could switch it with the same color as the frog. Luckily that worked and I was able to get the frog out of the left upper corner. I put it next to the bottom popcorn. From there I was able to grow it and finished the board without a problem.

Anna said...

Thanks Anonymous 37...I also started with the full bot but read your advice and passed first go!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Good tips anon37, growing the frog was the key for me, good luck!

Collette said...

Posting for luck. Will try anon 37 said. I lost my bot.wished I would read your advice first.

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Roger575 said...

This is a lot harder than it looks. Posting for luck

csh56 said...

I don't think my frog likes me

blonde said...

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Fed up said...

I can get everything but the Cherry 😡

Pati said...

4 trys and counting, come on mr king

Julie said...

How come there is no mention of having to collect the keys? Am I the only one that has keys to collect? I waste about half my moves doing that.

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Awee said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck. Also I’m having problems with King and hoping someone here has an answer. Last weekend I paid $39.99 to purchase the tasty bundle which gives you 250 coins ,4 sets of boosters ,a day of certain booster for each game ,and 6 hours of unlimited lives. King took my money but only gave me part of the bundle. I immediately contacted them. I received an email saying they would contact me shortly but I have not heard back. I have sent several requests and they are ignoring me. Today my team reached 7000 on fantastic 5 and I was supposed to receive a color bomb and striped wrap for an hour. I didn’t receive. Contacted them and I’m being ignored. Anyone else have this problem.?I know I am stupid for giving them money to play but for them to keep cheating me seems so unfair. Any suggestions or a real phone number I can contact them on? Any help would be appreciated

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

April said...

Pfl🍀🤞

EL BEATLE said...

Save your money Lynne - no point in buying your way through levels. No sense of achievement in that. I completed the level within 20 attempts. just a question of sensible placement of the frog and the Lucky Board.

Maisis said...

publicar para la suerte

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!

EGH said...

Luck !
Please

Going to try one of the tips saying to start out with color bomb snd growing frog

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck…

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Angie said...

I did it all by myself! Yay. Grew frog to place it by hard square several times to win...that square that you have to hit 3 times. Keys were fairly easy to get. 2nd try!

Unknown said...

1 move short of the win. Ugh. Pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ook ik wil geholpen worden want dit niveau lukt mij niet vreselijk niveau HELP ME

Tineke said...

Hoelang moet je hier op zitten, vreselijk zit er nu 2 dagen op en kom nergens, walchelijk niveau ik word het een beetje zat, jullie zijn alleen op geld uit, bekijk het HELP ME MAAR

Sindy said...

Help please help with this hard level please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

bonita said...

lucky easy miracle board Please. Confusing level for my elderly brain--when & where to move the frog.
Thanks ms cookie for great tips & video-------very helpful

bonita said...

super easy board where I can actually make good hits Please.
Tired of chasing my tail---want to hit the frog
thanks for any help
Ms cookie good tip IF I get the chance before games over. lol

SVA said...

The frog might be helpful clearing the waffles, but you can’t use it for the hard to reach ones without blocking the cherry.

Lola said...

Difficult level. By the time I have cleared keys not enough moves or combos to grow frogs. Arrgh. Lucky board pls

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Jen said...

Lucky