Candy Crush Saga Level 7651 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7651 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7651 is an orders level, you have to collect crystal candies, blockers and cherries to complete the level. Stripes and stripe combos can be used to break the licorice curls holding back the cherries and also the licorice locks. Besides this any combo can be used to clear the crystal candies and blockers, especially colourbomb combos.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

So here it is December and grinch king has added extra twists to make getting the cherries impossible in the moves allowed!I wish I had gotten to this level sooner because with mine being only the 2nd comment it must have been reasonably easy.

Unknown said...

Thank you mysterious king. It is a bit spooky that you can watch our every move!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Lilly said...

Keep missing by 2 or 3....pfl. pfl

Kaz167 said...

What a fun game, I really enjoyed this one, I made stripes and got lots of colour bombs, loved it

Unknown said...

PFL

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

I'm not having any luck with this one! PLEASE HELP ME 😫 🙏 THANK YOU!