Candy Crush Saga Level 7673 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7673 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7673 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the two cherries to complete the level. The two cherries move down the two side columns and you have to clear the blockers to collect them. Wrapped candies are best for clearing the blockers and you will get some dropping from the dispensers which will be helpful, especially if you can switch them with each other. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



21 comments:

Katywads said...

Coconut Wheel was a big help for the win!

Pat said...

Two cherries? I got three.

Milla said...

Three cherries, posting for lucky board!

cvbcb said...

Two cherries on the sides are impossible! PFL!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!!!🍀🍀🍀

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞😥😥

Sandra said...

Pfl

Lynne said...

Posting for luck please

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Sb said...

Please help

JB said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

What is wrong with me - this isn’t even a “hard level” and I haven’t collected more than 1 cherry - I have 3 cherries also. I have used coconut wheel as well as all my boosters and been trying for days. Could you help me please?

Lilly said...

Of course, not enough moves. Pfl

Deb said...

Used a coconut wheel and got lucky with 2 color bombs together, these levels are SO boring, do the same thing over and over, the very definition of insanity!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

ChrisD said...

Not enough moves to finish, will only do it with a lucky board or using extra moves. Yet again another boring level, no skill just luck!!!

Irmaki said...

Only a lucky board will get me through. Not possible like this

bonita said...

lucky board please. NOT COMING CLOSE.I dislike CC KING limiting lives--I like to play for hours lol
thanks again ms cookie for your help.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível totalmente impossível!! Não há movimentos suficientes para coletar as cerejas. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Rainbowgirl said...

Wow! Cookie gets an extremely lucky board! All those stripes and wraps! Plus one more move than me, I’ll have a lucky board like that one please