Candy Crush Saga Level 7676 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7676 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7676 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Don't worry about the cherries, they will be collected as you work on clearing the jelly. 
First clear some of the chocolate and grow the frog. Place the frog in one of the sections where there are crystal candies and cherries. Always place the frog on the conveyor so that it comes out onto the board where there is a better chance of it growing again. The cherries drop out of the exits fairly easily once they are unlocked.
Video by Cookie completed in 25 moves.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Every time I place the grown frog in the lower right quadrant of the game, green and blue candies start pouring out from just above it, non stop. I can't stop it or make any other moves. I finally have to just quit the level and lose a life (and my progress)