Candy Crush Saga Level 7683 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7683 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7683 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. The rapids are all in the left side of the board and the licorice fence prevents you from clearing the licorice using combos. As you play the candies will move along the bottom right conveyor and into the top left, they will drop off the conveyor to sit on the licorice. You need to clear the licorice from the bottom right conveyor so that no more drops into the left side. You need candies on the left, not licorice. Once you ge enough candies on the left you should be able to make matches to clear the licorice. Be very careful not to clear too many candies from the board, avoid using combos to begin with or you won't have enough candies on the board and if you can't make a move you will lose the game.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Pookie8907 said...

Confusing? Don't get how this works.

Roger575 said...

I completed this on the first go and never had a clue what I was doing

Anonymous said...

First 3 games I got an “opps”. I don’t get this game.

Subee57 said...

Had a CB from winning last game and added a CB. Happened to show up side by side. Switched together and won first move.

Maks said...

What? Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Confused before I even tried, help mr 🤴

Sandra said...

Pfl

Tou52 said...

This level is hard to understand...
Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Wow, like one of the above comments, I finished the level on first try...and I have no clue how I did it...?

Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

forgetmenot said...

what a strange game this is

Broomie said...

Out of 7683 levels THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST ONE YET!!!..i don't know these last 10 levels or so have been really bad..boring, monotonous,what's going on with the developers? Think you need to find new ones

Flippenheck said...

Cannot figure it out. Just got oops

Flippenheck said...

It's as cookie said. Get the candies up to left conveyor and when they drop down match them to clear rapids....if that makes sense

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck
This is a messed up one lol

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Bresych said...

Completed this in one move on my first attempt. Had a stripe and wrapped together in the left side of the board. Put them together and boom, level over.

4dder3 said...

Just got oops 4 times and lost all my lifes there must be a glitch in it.