Candy Crush Saga Level 7706 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7706 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7706 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. To collect the cherries you need to know where they need to go to get to the exit. There is only one exit, at the bottom of the middle column, so the cherries need to get there and you will have to play carefully to get them there. This is all about timing.
First you need to unlock the cherries which are at the top of the board. Once unlocked the cherries need to be dropped down onto the bottom conveyor. When the cherries are sitting on the portal at the bottom you need to move the candies in the top section so that they can drop through. Once the cherries are in the middle section they need to be dropped down the middle column to the exits.

The image shows the left side of the board, but the right side works in exactly the same way and there are two cherries in each side of the board. Try to get as many cherries as you can into the top part of the board ready to get them down the middle column so that you don't have to waste moves collecting them one at a time.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


27 comments:

Nantz said...

I hate this kind that are more luck and timing than skill. Waiting to get lucky.

Nantz said...

I used a coconut wheel and got it next run! Lucky

Collette said...

Wow..ok need that lucky board!

Happy in NY said...

Coconut Wheel Is a Great booster for this level! A big help to get the cherries to drop where you want them to.

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Pati said...

🍒 's on left do not move to middle when on top conveyor! I s it me?

Pati said...

Help mr 🤴

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Posting for a ucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et d4 chance please
Merci
Nic

forgetmenot said...

how come some of you can use coconut wheels? Not on my game

Hulda said...

I wadted 4 coconut wheels but they never appeared on the board even though they were gone from my inventory. Every time I have managed to get the berries to the middle, I stop getting stripes so it's impossible to get them down. Hate this level.

Colleen said...

Easier said than done

EGH said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Annu said...

Please help me with a lucky board. I’ve used all my boosters! 😭😭

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!` My coconut wheels and fish prizes are not showing up during my game! Why?

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Paulapops said...

Pfl

bonita said...

Yikes very complicated--maybe cause I'm old & too many moves to watch.
asking for a Miracle board please.
Help needed.
Thanks for the diagram & explanation of cherries moves, Ms. Cookie big help

bonita said...

i need Help w/ getting cherries back UP to top.
Please super easy Board I'm really baffled.
thanks Techs & Ms. Cookie--ANGELS whoever can get me to pass

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Rainbowgirl said...

So the cherries ( or dragons atm) on the left will only drop if you can destroy the left candy on the top conveyer. It’s easy to drop the dragons on the right by destroying ANY of the candies in the middle chute. Liquorice wheels do help, but now I’ve run out! I’m nearly there but could do with a lucky board now please

Silverdollarbill said...

I can't get the "cherry " on the bottom left (my last) to move up to the middle conveyor.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Mom said...

To drop the cherry from the left bottom you need to clear the candy from the top left of the middle section