Candy Crush Saga Level 7716 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7716 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7716 is an orders level, you have to collect the waffles and cherries to complete the level. The cherries are locked and you need to collect the keys to unlock them before they can be collected. The best way to collect the keys is using colourbomb combos and once the cherries are unlocked the same combos will help collect them as well as the waffles. The cherry on the right will drop straight down to the exits but the ones on the left will be blocked by the candy fences and will need several moves to collect them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



6 comments:

BG said...

Fairly easy start to this episode. Just needs a little skill and patience.

Pat said...

You probably forgot to mention: a lot of patience...

cvbcb said...

Only 2 comments before mine??? Need Lucky Board!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Angie said...

What's the deal. I can beat the ones others can't yet everyone got this one. Really? Please provide a lucky board for me please or I won't be able to buy things , King fam. Thank you

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please