Candy Crush Saga Level 7726 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7726 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7726 is an orders level, you have to collect the blockers to complete the level. The candies can drop through the portals from the top of the board to the bottom section. You can get wrapped candies into the bottom part of the board where they can be used to clear the blockers. Get stripe/wrap combos into the bottom part of the board for the best clearance.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


6 comments:

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Rhodesia said...

Only two comments I am surprised. It would be easy if I had a couple of hammers but I do not have!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!

Tineke said...

Bij mij lukt het ook niet HELP ME AUB

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins