Candy Crush Saga Level 7740 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7740 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7740 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. All you have to do is work your way down the board using any combo you can make. Treat this as a normal jelly level as the cherries will drop out of the exits as you clear the blockers and jelly. You will need some powerful combos to get through the thick blockers to the jelly. Wrapped candies are best for breaking through the blockers.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


31 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck☘️

Rocky said...

Posting for luck!

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Newfie said...

Fairly easy level. Three or four tries. No boosters.

Twins mom said...

Still waiting for the LUCKY BOARD here!!!!

Beachlover said...

Didn't think this level would be so hard I can't get anywhere

Unknown said...

Fairly easy????? I'm getting absolutely nowhere, just can't get close. (big sigh)

Pat said...

Keep your dashing (see all last levels) for yourself.

cvbcb said...

Lucky board has been busy lately! Need it here too! PFL!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!,!!!!!!!,!!!,,

Unknown said...

Go eat aminitas and die

Unknown said...

Another crappy tarpit figit spinner. Need better boards

Tou52 said...

Postingmfor a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Lynne said...

Posting for luck please

Gio said...

Impossible, totally impossible with the given moves. Some others money for the criminal kings thieves. I have really enough of this... game (game???)

Broomie said...

I've about had it playing these levels over and over getting close only needing 1 more move..I'm not giving in and paying so please send lucky board

Broomie said...

C'mon you greedy thieves..i gave in and bought the full specials for an hour..the least you could do is let me pass this level from hell!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Icing is too thick

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Rhodesia said...

Not as easy as it sounds, I cannot get close!

Unknown said...

The board used for the tips is NOT the same board that I have! So hard need some help please!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Angie said...

No real tips...can't do it. 3 days again but now this level. I can't spend any more money!! 5k in 20 months is overboard. Need help please. Ty

Angie said...

Still absolutely can't beat this!!! Please help! I'm stagnant here not able to move forward! Ugh...HELP

Angie said...

Same crap different day!!! Something is wrong! May I get some help please? This is depressing me

Unknown said...

PFL

Anônimo said...

Outro nível totalmente impossível! Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça! Este jogo está decadente e acabado, merece uma auditoria para constatar as fraudes praticadas, quadrilha de estelionatários!!@### Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!@##!@#

Tina said...

Like I said they fk up every other level!!!!!! They seriously need to change to the old candy crush!!!!!!! This one is MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY GRAB!!! You don’t pay you don’t win levels!!!!!!

Shirley Ragland said...

HELP 😫 PLEASE 😫 THANK YOU!