Candy Crush Saga Level 7744 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7744 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7744 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level.
You need to clear the bottom half of the board to clear the way for the rapids so you will need to use combos to fire into the bottom of the board. Once you have broken through you will get wrapped candies dropping from the dispensers which will help to clear the board. This is definitely a hard level and the moves have been reduced since the videos were made. The following video is completed well within the moves available.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impossible to break through to the bottom section. I hit it many times over and over and it didn’t budge. By the time I do, I’m out of moves.

Juj1942 said...

Tough level took many attempts much patience required!!

Newfie said...

Takes awhile but got it after 25 tries

McT said...

Can't do it right now, but the gist is getting lucky enough to get the combos required....and enough time left once you are lucky enough to break through to the bottom....hoping, as usual, for that luck to come...

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

mue said...

j'y suis ...... pfff

Deedee1 said...

This level is so annoying. Been playing it all day and can't seem to get close to finishing. What a waste of time.

Twins mom said...

This WHOLE EPISODE, has been just one NIGHTMARE after ANOTHER!!

Johnm1114 said...

Not listed as hard for me, but it definitely is.

Unknown said...

Agree!

JT said...

Yup! Not even classified as a Hard Level on my devices, too, but it should be.

Pat said...

Sorry Newfie. It took me only 3 attempts.

Maks said...

Impossible level. Not classified as hard. Posting for lucky board pls

Rebecca said...

Not enough moves. Waste of time as was this whole episode. Relaxing? Hardly.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!,!!!,!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Lizard said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

imposseble.cant even get close

Wend.1 said...

Please could i have some help on this level - i'm really struggling x

JP said...

Really need those extra moves you took away.
How about a lucky board for me!! Please!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

This is so dumb. Seriously impossible level. Game only gives me 19, yes 19 freakin moves. That gets me to lower part of board but no way there is enough moves to clear it, especially with the boxes dropping.I have seriously tried like 100 times,2 weeks now and can't get it. I never thought I would say this, but this may just be the level that makes me quit playing CC for good....Im done with all these changes, very few have been good anyway, they almost make it so you are FORCED to spend money,just to pass a level.

Ian said...

Impossible yet again! Time to quit! Nuff said!!!!!!!

Cpap said...

Posting for a lucky board please

JB said...

Posting for luck.

kate said...

Impossible level. Posting for lucky board . Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilly said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

This level is unbelievably hard to pass…I need help please!!! PFL. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I have tried over and over so many times to pass this level.,.I’ve run out of boosters and Golden bars to get extra plays…nothing gives…those blockers at the bottom are not waffles, they are like rubber bands that expand then snap right back into place…I won’t buy anymore bars to get extra moves…guess I just have to keep playing forever until I get that lucky board…I was ahead in the race, but now I’m forever stuck on this level…not a stress reliever that’s for sure!!

Angie said...

Lucky board please.

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

MsDee said...

More moves needed!😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Ggs said...

Posting for a lucky board, please help.

anabelmabl said...

I've been on this for days and consistently get to the last 2 and that's it. I really need a lucky board to start the new year on something different - THIS IS NO FUN!! pfl

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.