Candy Crush Saga Level 7753 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7753 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7753 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and waffles to complete the level. The keys at the bottom of the board will unlock the final set of waffles and release the cherries so they need to be collected, but there is no urgency, just collect them as you play using colourbombs or colourbomb combos.
As always, the more combos you can make the better chance you will have to complete the level. Clear as many waffles as you can before the cherries are released so that they are out of the way of the cherries dropping later.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



25 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

mue said...

pffff pas simple !

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Adding the check mark booster helped here, good luck!

Roger575 said...

I Wish i had one lol. Stuck on this, posting for luck

Twins mom said...

Me too!!!

Unknown said...

Need better boards

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Not easy 😢😢😩😩

Still hoping for a lucky board, I have no boosters to help 😪😪😪


Posting again for a very lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🙏

Tou52 said...

Again, posting really works 👍👍👍😃😃😃 I got a really lucky board 🥰🥰


Good luck everybody 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Gio said...

Hey Kings! Did you run out of money and you have nothing for buying the dinner tonight? Oh, poor guys!!! It is so sad to learn that you are so poor... I'd really like to do something for you! I could buy some of your dirty moves to overcome this crap level of yours... but I cannot, sorry! The only money i'd be very happy to spend for you is to pay a psychiatric who should cure your insane head. Enjoy your evening!

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! 🙏

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible! Greedy king wants you to buy boosters/moves! Time to quit!!!!!

D said...

Love Gio's post. And seeing I'm posting 4 months after that tells you something. Use to be a fun game, now something to do if your bored. But this is just as boring latley.
Cheers.

D said...

I meant 4 months after the last post on here. Still stuck and probably will be for a few days.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Unknown said...

After last game now this? Pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please . Send lucky board . Thanks

bonita said...

posting for a very super easy board please.I played a 100 times already.
Goofy me was begging for help in level 7753 which I had passed!!! haha Man, it is tough getting old & brainless.
Thanks ms cookie for tip about keys & VIDEO