Candy Crush Saga Level 7767 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7767 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7767 is an orders level, you have to clear all the spawners to complete the level. The spawners give out chocolate which is fairly easy to clear but you don't want to let it take over too much. Wrapped candies are the best candies if you can get them close to the spawners. If you can't get wraps close to the spawners switch them with stripes or colourbombs to hit as many spawners as possible.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Johnm1114 said...

Extremely aggravating level. Not sure why it’s not considered hard.

JT said...

Horrible! Super aggressive spawners. UGH!!

Twins mom said...

Geez, what a wicked level!!

Anna said...

Passed 1st try w/7 moves left. Maybe made easier?

RBlomquist said...

Started with a full bot next to a striped and six moves later I got the oops because the super aggressive chocolate was everywhere. Easy is not what I would call it.

RBlomquist said...

Maybe the aggro chocolate just had the job of destroying my full bot because two games later I had a cavalcade of wraps and CBS that finished them all off with six moves left.