Candy Crush Saga Level 7772 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7772 is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles, use the frog five times and clear the jelly to complete the level. The first job is to grow the frog and use it to collect the key on the right side of the board, this will put the frog beside a colourbomb, which will be unlocked with the second key. Use the colourbomb on the frog to grow it again. The frog can then be placed one space below the colourbomb dispenser in the bottom right section of the board so that if a colourbomb drops it can be switched with the frog again. Use the frog in this way when you can, or to clear waffles, depending on which works best for your game.
Video by Skillgaming.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

The version I played is different! 2nd key frees colourbomb. 3rd key is in bottom left hand corner- frog needs to go there to unlock colourbomb dispensers & candies on right side. Putting frog in the middle of the floats releases fish to help clear jelly.

Patty123 said...

After playing all these levels, you would think I'd know to look what was required before starting each game! First attempt, I had the jelly and waffle orders, but didn't see that I needed frogs. Now I can't get close....

Collette said...

thanks! Got after reading your advice!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Paula said...

Getting a bit cross with this game after getting the frog to switch with first colour bombs it turns brown and no matter what colour I try I can’t get it to move so I give up and start again. But I never get the colour bombs to drop like you I’m lucky if I get two. So I have no chance of passing this level after two days on this pigging level. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sandra said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Need better boards. Not nearly enough moves

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

The video really helped, I would never have figured this board so quickly.

Good luck everyone 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Marie said...

Posten voor een geluksbord

Flippenheck said...

Help please... Tips are good

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Winnie Wee said...

Posting for luck!
Please help! Good luck everyone

Ian said...

Impossible yet again, greedy king wants you to buy moves/ boosters! Time to quit

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

I need a lucky board please Tiffy or Yeti or king. Thank you

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin borin borin

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck