Candy Crush Saga Level 7776 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7776 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7776 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are all locked down the middle of the board and you need to collect the keys to unlock the cherries. The cherries drop down to the bottom, then through the portals into the right side of the board. All the exits are on the right so the cherries need to be dropped to the bottom of the board.
Use any combo you can make to collect the keys, there are 4 keys covered in sugar coats on the left side of the board so wrapped candies and stripe/wrap combos will help to collect them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Anna said...

Coconut wheel. Very helpful

Newfie said...

Found this one tough. Had to use 3 hammers which sucked a bit. When I build of a few boosters hard not to use them first level on a Wednesday.

Newfie said...

Found this one tough. Had to use 3 hammers which sucked a bit. When I build of a few boosters hard not to use them first level on a Wednesday.

Newfie said...

Found this one tough. Had to use 3 hammers which sucked a bit. When I build of a few boosters hard not to use them first level on a Wednesday.

Newfie said...

I never posted that three times lol.

Pat said...

I would prefer you would posing NOTHING AT ALL.

Elektra said...

Yes, I agree with Anna that the coconut wheel was very helpful. I needed 1 hammer on the last move. Good luck everyone!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Tou52 said...

Coconut wheel did the trick, plus hitting the last key with a hammer.

Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Gio said...

Sadic level, of course, as usual. A d coconut wheel IS NOT HELPING as during the whole session only 2 appears and they are not enough to get the keys, especially the top left one. And the keys themselves are blocked, so to free them you must hit several times. Impossible. We all konw,of course: no pay? No progress! For mekings should go to...

Laura said...

My board was different and probably easier as there were exits on both the left and right sides. Good luck!