Candy Crush Saga Level 7784 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7784 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7784 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The spawner at the bottom needs to be cleared as soon as possible before it covers the board with chocolate. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as possible to blast the board until it is cleared. Any combo will help but colourbombs are best if you can make them.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


45 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck☘️

Jimmy said...

This level is as bad as the last one yet not listed as hard. Can’t even get to the spawner

Veronica said...

Posting for luch

Jimmy said...

Spawner has locorice curls around it now. Fenced off bits are slightly easier so they gave me 28 moves instead. Cheers king 🖕

Johnm1114 said...

If you have them I found the fish bonus very useful

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

JaneM said...

4 luck

Buffalo John said...

Posting for luck

Sunset said...

☘️💕

GloryB said...

Posting for luck. Not much fun mor frustrating than anything. King how about som FUN levels for a change.

Maks said...

Horror. Posting for lucky board pls

Mr D said...

Yet another horrible level please king give us break

cvbcb said...

Not enough moves... need Lucky Board! PFL!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Awee said...

posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! 🙏

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! 🙏🙏

Lizard said...

Posting for luck

Lav1022 said...

Now nightmarishly hard. Posting for luck.

Anna said...

Tried once. Gonna go cry now...

Anna said...

Gee, on 3rd try I managed to get 1 curl off the spawner on my last move. Yippee! Not.

Anna said...

Finally destroyed spawner w/10 moves left. Not gonna tell you how much gold I used getting extra moves... plus a handswipe and a spaceship. Grrr...

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

kate said...

Posting for luck!

Fraggy said...

I was really close on the first 10 goes, I’m now nowhere near. I hope it isn’t one of those levels where you get stuck for three days before they issue a lucky board. Please could I request mine early as I’m not enjoying this one, thankyou 🍀🍀🍀🍀🥦

Lilly said...

Pfl please

idiot said...

STUPID AS USUAL

BS GAME

DONT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON IT

GREEDY

Unknown said...

Not funny. Pfl pfl pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Neen Katzman said...

I've used up all my boosters only to have 1 jelly left that's bullcrap!!! POSTING FOR LUCK!!!!

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Neen Katzman said...

Help!!! Posting for luck!!!

Neen Katzman said...

Help posting for luck!!!

me said...

pfl

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please Tiffy or Yeti or king. Help

Tereniaa said...

Pomoc bardzo potrzebna

ChrisD said...

Bored again, nowhere near as not enough moves and fed up trying!!!!

JMa said...

Posting for luck 🍀

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please.🙏🕉️

Kaba said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Mirta Ucelli said...

ayuda por favor!