Candy Crush Saga Level 7821 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7821 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7821 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect licorice curls and waffles and grow and use the frog 5 times. 
First grow the frog and place it on one of the thicker waffles in the bottom right. After this you will need to use colourbombs to regrow the frog, don't leave it too long before growing the frog as you need to do it four more times to complete the orders. Keep using the frog on the thicker waffles and licorice curls to collect the most of them. Wrapped candies are the best candies for this level, switch two together or switch with a colourbomb for the best results. As the board begins to clear it will get easier to make colourbombs and combos, but don't forget about the frog as you don't want to be left with all the orders collected and still needing to use the frog when you run out of moves.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


41 comments:

darayashp said...

Levels have come early

Passeio fluvial said...

Muito difícil chegar no canto inferior direito. Por favor mande uma placa de sorte
Postado por sorte

mdrea said...

Impossível!
Postado por sorte

Sandrexx said...

Good tip Cookie, had it in the 2nd attempt without boosters! I was only lucky in the last move, that I admit. Thanx

Anna said...

Nice to see Cookie back this week. Good tips and passed first go. Did have some lucky bean boosters which didn’t hurt.

Twins mom said...

Posting for luck!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Agreed, good tips, I too had "lucky bean" boosters for 30 minutes and the better "bot" is back, good luck this week everyone...

Twins mom said...

Why am I finding this level so difficult when everyone else is passing on the first or second try.....UGH!!

Collette said...

Posting for luck. Good advice from Cookie. here's hoping!

Collette said...

Oh struggling! Lucky board please

Mi said...

Posting for luck

Maks said...

Last episode ended with a horror level,new one starts with a horror level. Posting for lucky board pls

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Out of one tarpit and into another. So tedious anymore. Sit and figit spin and wait for a board that plays itself

Unknown said...

Still waiting

Unknown said...

Day 2. Need better boards. Very repetitious and tedious.

Gio said...

Dirty and sadic level... impossible to get the wheel at the bottom right. 28 moves only!!! And it is sadic because maybe you arrive with a couple of orders left when you run out of moves. And, of course, the free extra moves have totally disappeared. Those who say they got it are clearly lying or they have bought a lot of extra moves. With this I'd be also good to pass first try! Kings are occupying their life in inventing impossible levels because they only want money. This "game" should have to be prohibited by the government. It is not a game, it is a steal!

Roberta said...

I found putting the frog near the edges of the waffles worked for me. It was easy to grow the frog and open up the board. Completed it first try after I used that strategy. Prior to that I struggled getting colored bombs next to the color I needed to grow frog.

jemkay said...

Not even classed as a hard level on my game, yet again a boring tedious level and as everyone says just keep going waiting for that lucky board, hopefully it will come today after 3 days of trying.

Barry gilbert said...

Pfl again

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

MichaelBlake said...

Thank you! Worked next try.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters. Time to quit!!!

RBlomquist said...

Too few moves and trying to get to the licorice twists and waffles in the lower right corner is like breaking into Fort Knox with a squirt gun and a sparkler. PFLEASE!!

Cher said...

THIS IS BS

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Lilly said...

Pfl

Rosebud said...

PFL

Teeay said...

I got best results (and passed the level) by placing my frog in the top left of the waffles rather than bottom right. Took me only two attempts that way.

leesa3ms said...

another impossible level! Posting for a lucky board!!

Anonymous said...

Can’t get the curls or waffles, help me pretty please!! Thank you!

GillS said...

I am confused. I have no frog to grow. I’ve double checked level numbers several times and my board is completely different!

Unknown said...

I have no frog either- has the board changed?

Sherelle said...

My board has changed. No frog . Candy coated drops throughout this board . Too few moves . I need to collect orange candy and sugar canes . Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Anônimo said...

Precisavam fazer vídeos e dicas no formato novo, que ficou muito pior. A única intenção do CC é lucro! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!!@##$$

cookie56 said...

No frog.
Posting for luck.

Sandi said...

No frog now just extra sugar coats and not enough moves