Candy Crush Saga Level 7824 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7824 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7824 is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice and bubblegum as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. Although this is not solely a jelly level it can be treated the same by making as many combos as possible to blast away at the board until it is cleared. Get the bubblegum popping and once that is gone you shouldn't have too much left to collect and most of the jelly will be cleared.
Video by Kazuo.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


8 comments:

darayashp said...

You make it sound so easy

Anna said...

A late CB wrap combo got the bubblegum popping and cleared the middle of the board. Oh and I added a fish booster just for good measure.

Roger575 said...

Not enough moves, posting for luck

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Gio said...

Again another crap stupid level with less than half of the minimum needed moves to have a chance. That means two days at least on it. I am really bored of the stupidity of the kings designers. They have transformed all the CC playes into idiot beasts. Only target for them: to get money from these idiots... disgusting!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

RBlomquist said...

Hey! I’m walkin’ here! Actually I’m crawling here. Between the licorice and the twists and the boundaries, well guarded bubble gum and very few moves, if I was hit by a cab it wouldn’t be so bad. PFLEASE!!

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte